Thursday, April 12, 2007

trying to sell my house

i have been trying to sell my house for a year and 2 months. the market took a huge slump just at the same time i decided to sell. my starting price was 465K and after talking to four real estate agents and viewing homes for sale in my area i had to lower my asking price to 424K. at that price i did not have enough equity left to have an agent sell it for me, i was going to have to do it my self. so now added to the list of making product for my business and taking care of the house and property, animals and the business end of the business i need to sell my house. now i must say that when someone is coming to see the house i have to clean up alot with all these animals. my very best is everyone elses worst nightmere. my house has only 750 sq. ft in the whole place including the backroom [which was never finished]. it was built onto the house with permits though, just the walls were never finished- the framing is showing. as i said before now were into it 1 year and 2 months and no offers-actually there was one and it was for about what i asking now 395K. i can't go any lower because i don't have much equity left. when i refied this last year, it was with the thought that before my first payment was due the house would be sold--hahaha what a joke that was. if only yea bla bla bla [if i had done this even just 6 mo. earlier i actually could have gotten my full asking price and in about a month] ah yea if only! now because of being ripped off in january [earlier post] i have missed one mortgage payment and have no chance of paying this month either. at this time i can't pay all my bills and utilities let alone a three thousand dollar mortgage payment. the house is 2 bedrooms 1 bath needs paint inside and outside, the hardwood floors need to be sanded and revarnished. the windows are the original, old style crank , some of them are frozen closed, some frozen open, a couple of them actually still work which is great for being new in 1942--wow thats older than me. the lot is really big compared to the size of must lots these days it's 64' by 109', i think thats about an eighth of an acre, i'm not that good with that stuff. i'mn trying to sell it and move to northern arizona. the town is just north of prescut, called paulden. i've also been looking in dewey, humbolt and chino valley. i've looked at several double wide mobils on anywhere from two to three acres. i need serious help now as i fall more behind with the bills my credit score is on a downhill slide making financing a nightmere for the new place. i have learned quite alot about financing for these Mobil or manufactured homes needing to be on a stemwall, which to my understanding is easier for financing and stability. i have fallen in love with a few propoerties and because my place isn't selling, someone else bought them. now my only hope is to find a grant to help me with the downpayment and closing costs. i don't have alot of time now that this month will be two missed payments and from my understanding i have one more month and then they issue a notice of default and then i have three months before i have to be gone. this is something i don't know much about and that is with the homestead protection on my home, how does that work? i will google a bit and probably find the answer. i am really new to this whole internet stuff, and i can say this is crazy good stuff. i wanted to have a computer for so long that when i finally got one i was so ready that a lot of the learning happened really quick. back to the house selling thing, i need help and if anyone who may read this is interested please email me at christine.morningstar@gmail.com. thank you--you just never know!!!please buy my house.

No comments: