Thursday, April 12, 2007

here we go again

i thought this harassment was over but an officer from the animal shelter arrived at my door because one of my neighbors has called to say my older chow/dobie mix named spiffy was lame. this is the same person that called last year and reported that i wasn't taking care of my animals. that time when the officer came into my house he could see i love and care for my animals very well. this officer actually told me that this is a bogus call and he would not be back. before that this same person called the humane society and they came in to see my 26 lb tom cats and at that time i turned some of the younger cats i was trying to place to them and they found good homes for them. this same neighbor also called the police to say that my car was sitting on the street for more than 3 days and the police came to tow it away. the guy i have watch my home and feed and care for my pets when I'm away tried to tell the officer that i was away on business [i was selling at 2 craft shows in santa cruz and cambria and i was camping in the santa cruz mountains with my teenage grandchildren during the week. this is our time together and it was our third year camping-great fun!] this officer told him to mind his own business and when my friend told him this is my business when she is away, the officer told him that he had better stop now or he would be going to jail. the officer put the warning notice on my car as the tow truck driver was towing my car away. when i got back home the impound fees were more than i could afford and i lost my car and all that was in it. as far as the humane society they kept the case open for a while so give me a chance to give up more cats if i wanted to. i just could not make a choice to give up the older cats that have lived their whole life with me.

No comments: