Monday, June 18, 2007

OZZFEST FREE TICS.

Ok so this year Ozzy and Sharon have done a super great thing for all the fans that have Loved and Supported Ozzy and Ozzfest, they have given us a free show tour!!! WOW this is amazing. I bought a Pit ticket last year because I wanted to get hozed by Ozzy, and then he didn't play San Diego. I was really sad about that because I really Love him and I haven't been able to be in the pit for a long time. I know my financial trip has been on a down hill slide since I was injured at the bazaar in 03, and out of work for 7 months. It's been a series of re-financing to try to keep me going and now with the rip off in Quartzsite in January, I'm only three months away from being homeless. I can't believe this and I don't want to dwell on it because it makes me crazy with depression. Ok enough of that and back to Ozzfest. I went on line to get my secret code and set my alarm to get up and get coffee and be on line at 10:00am to get my 2 free tickets. It took some time and I was freaked out when at the very last moment my computer bumped me off the page because of the dialup popup. I was so relieved to get the Email that my tickets were secured. The next day I went to the UPS store and printed out my tickets. Yea!!!!!!! Then the next day I got a request to be friends from Jamez999. That was cool-So I went to Ozzy's site and registered and did some posting with about a gasillion others. It's a fun community of like minded people. There were some people doing the cry baby thing because it took to long to get the free tics. So what, the world really isn't an instant gratification trip, sometimes you have to jump through a few hoops to get what you want, but in the end you get it-isn't that what counts? A lot of the posts were against those cry babies and so it should be. Any way I think this should be fun to keep up with. I picked the show in Devore even though I know it will be super hot on July 21st but the venue is a bit bigger and closer that Shoreline. I look forward to finding some more friends on the site, I hope.

No comments: